Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Closer!

Only one more weekend and then we move! Today we visited the lawyer's and signed a bunch of papers. He talked about the money disbursal and those numbers are enough to freak anyone out! But (deep breath) God will take care of us! (Smile) And just to add to those numbers we went to our local appliance store (Sawatzky's) and purchased a brand new fridge and dishwasher for our new home! I must add in the spirit of mennoniteville...they were on sale! On the 31st we will not only be moving but also picking up my new french door bottom mount freezer refrigerator with ice and water dispenser---oh yeah and dishwasher! Yeah I know I said I didn't think I'd like a french door fridge but a girl can change her mind! Soooo excited! Ugh now back to packing!

1 comment:

  1. Yah!!!! I can't believe you're already about to move! Ha! I bet you feel like it's been forever. :)New appliances are so wonderful! I'm so glad that you found what you wanted and on sale. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete