Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas...


My beautiful tree...is ready for gifts!



The tree all lit up and almost all of the gifts are wrapped and ready to go!



Ike and I made some cookies I call Pon...The first time I ever tasted one of these I was at my mother-in-laws and I fell in love with them. After much begging and asking around I finally found someone who would give me the recipe...of course it came written in german...so Ike got his cleaning lady at work to translate it. They turned out great except for the fact that I listened to my husband and cut them out a bit big, did I also mention that they rise yet as it's basically a sweet bun with special icing?!...my next batch will definitely be made with a smaller cut. They are officially my new favorite fattening cookie!

1 comment:

  1. Those are huge!!! Ha! I love it! You have to email me that recipe so I can also make giant cookies/sweet buns for Christmas. I love to try new things out and if you say they're delish then I bet they are.

    ReplyDelete