Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TAHITI MOMMA


Before I got very sick Ike and I managed to add a new member to our family! I found a rescue shelter in Winnipeg that specializes in Siamese cats. The Humane Society sends them over to this shelter once they've been 'fixed', de-wormed, health checked, and tattooed or chipped. The shelter then sends them to volunteer foster homes for two months to be rehabilitated and so they can get to know their personalities to best match them up for adoption.
Tahiti's owners didn't want her anymore so the Humane Society picked her up and two of her four kittens. She's a year and half and was found covered in flees and spiders and obviously not well taken care of. Tahiti is sooo much fun and super soft...she's a Siamese cross which is why she's white...but she does have the mischievous side to her!





2 comments:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful!!!! I am sooo jealose. I love cats but I'm so allergic. Boo hoo. I don't know how people can mistreat their animals like her old owners. Cats are the easiest animals to care for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she's beautiful and I am also somewhat jealous. I love cats too. (Except for the shedding hair part, which I have to vacuum up, and the litter box cleaning).

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete