Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy birthday to Me?

I know that today is my birthday BUT....we will be celebrating it tomorrow so I will share on a later date what I all did! However, in the spirit of birthdayness...I will share with you the marvellous cake I made for my mother's 50th birthday!
Everything you need to make a Tiramisu Cheesecake.
What's this?....You soak the lady fingers in Kahlua?
Delicate procedure...
Baking to perfection...cannot have any cracks in this special cheesecake!
Grand finale! My mom was impressed and that's all that matters...oh and the fact that it tasted WONDERFUL!!!!
*side note...I also made pumpkin soup for appetizer...and roast beef with potatoes, carrots, and gravy for main course. Mmm Mmm Mmm!










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks sinful!! And your dinner sounds amazing! When you have your kitchen all put together Ike won't be able to pull you out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete