Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Garage and Stuff

I just realized that I've been talking about building our garage and installing windows and such but I have not shown any proof of such work....Well prepare your eyes for this feast of practical happinesses! :)

If you ignore the snow and the fact that half of our house doesn't have siding...you can see the beauty of it all!

Oh such pretty new windows....I love the decision to go with this style of grill in between the panes.
This pride and joy leads out to the deck from the dining room/kitchen. Take that you doubters who thought I couldn't find a prettier door than the one at the old house!

Matching front door...
And a missing photo from yesterday's entry....Ugly pantry...gone!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your door!!!!!! JB mentioned changing our door from one with a pretty glass payne to a solid one and I flatly refused. :) You guys have made so much progress!! You make my little home improvement projects seems so wimpy!

    ReplyDelete