Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crafty Winters

Here's my sewing project...A 'london shade'! It works perfectly with my kitchen but I have a problem with it wanting to slide "in" on the rod...guess I'll have to find some double sided tape to hold it in place. :) I have some of the cute flowery material left and so for my next project I am going to make one of those picture holder boards (the ones with the criss cross ribbons). I don't know what I'd do with myself during these winter months if I weren't so crafty!

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful!! Was working with the sheer fabric difficult? Last winter I was going to make a bunch of scarves with hand rolled hems but the fabric was so hard to work with that I gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it wasn't difficult because it is an actual linen material rather than the softer sheer type...I also ironed my hems down first before sewing them...made life much easier with less pinning! (sometimes that works too with the more difficult rollie fabrics)

    ReplyDelete