Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bubbliness


Today was my final insemination...Feeling good about it. :) After the procedure we did a bit of shopping (Polo Park is only a block away) and had lunch in the food court...To my delight I discovered that the Famous Wok sells REAL Bubble Tea! They had delicious green tea flavours and of course the frozen ones (frozen ones are no good)....I was so excited I had to take a picture and share it with you! Ahhhh....The taste of Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to email you since by my calculations you should be going in soon. Mwahaha! It's not creepy that I'm keeping that close a watch on you is it?? :) I'm soooo jealous about the bubble tea. They only sell the frozen kind around here. Sigh. Why does Winnipeg get everything good after I leave?? honestly. I'll have to make sure that I get some when I'm there. I'm praying for you Candy!!!

    ReplyDelete