Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Observations at the restaurant

Working at the restaurant I get to know who's who and all the gossip associated with them. I hate gossip by the way.....Anyhow....here's a discussion starter....
Would you a married woman have lunch alone with a HOT single guy? Would you share a meal or dessert with him yet?
Weird eh?! Don't think they're having an affair but her husband is away alot (he's a truck driver). She's a hairdresser with LOTS of girlfriends but this is not the first time they've had lunch together like this....what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. No. I was running through all the different scenarios - they've been friends for a long time, he's a family friend, and even if my hubby knew him and I still think the answer is no. It's way too easy to start walking down the wrong path and that seems the wrong path to me! Besides, she should know that small towns talk and that people are going to assume the worst and that assumption will get back to her husband at some point. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't...I don't even have any guy friends anymore...lol...I feel the same as you....it's an open invitation for the devil to creep in. Sharing a meal or dessert is considered dating to me....I just find it all a very bad idea!

    ReplyDelete