Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hardly a Compliment

On thursday I decided to beat the box office rush for a friday night movie and went to Ike's school to print off some tickets. While in his office a lady came in..."hellloooo?"...so I turned around and greeted her...then fumbling over her words she finally asked me where my dad was....My dad?...She must've noticed my puzzled expression cause she finally asked in plain words where Ike was. I choked and then told her that he's actually my husband and that I had no idea where in the school he could be. "Oh", she says, "well I guess that's a compliment." What on earth lady?! Are you kidding me? A compliment? For whom? Me? cause I look twelve or for Ike cause he's a cradle robber? I could've slapped her.... Can you say DUH! (and she's a teacher)...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! That was awesome!! I can't stop laughing long enough to wipe my tears.

    ReplyDelete