Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spa Shower!




I finally have a shower and it is AMAZING!!! I chose a light blue...kind of a spa-like colour for the walls and we had bought a curved shower rod for a more spacious shower....and boy is it ever the best purchase so far! It makes the whole bathroom feel bigger...how strange. Ooooohhhh, my first shower in months was this morning and it was glorious! (oh I bathed!) We now just have the flooring to do (which we are going to look at tile this weekend) and then we can install the sink and some trim.
Shower with new tub surround and fancy double shower heads!

Beautiful new shower
curtain that coordinates perfectly with my sea theme!


Awesome glass starfish that I bought on sale at HomeSense. :)

Fishies from Cuba!
(they have fins but they're very loose and I don't want to lose them down the vent so I'm waiting for Ike to bring home some super glue)

No comments:

Post a Comment