Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tests


Started ovulation tests on Sunday! So far no smiley face but there will be one soon! I have to somehow pee on these things with my second pee of the morning (guess I'll drink lots of coffee so I'll have the urge by 10am--kind of an oxymoron considering that it's a diuretic) which ends up being at work....ohhh the stress. I also had a bit of a scare this weekend...Had some strange pains near my belly button...Thought it might be a hernia which would have seriously sucked but the doctor said it's probably nothing but he'll do some blood work to be sure it's not my pancreas or an infection but he doubts it's anything other than stress. I didn't even know I was that stressed...lol. Anyhow I am so relieved that it's nothing major and onward with baby making!

No comments:

Post a Comment