Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I used the magic of my cricut and other sparkly supplies to make wonderful cards for my moms! I also made one for my grandma Klassen and on the inside it said, "Grandma's are moms with lots of frosting!". So witty! For Ike's mom we took her out to a nice restaurant in Gretna for dinner! It's called Nora's and the couple who own it are regulars of Pizza Haven. He is an amazing red seal chef and she's a great hostess (she's actually an interior designer or was I should say). They opened up not too long ago and I am so glad for another great restaurant nearby! For my mom and the rest of the fam. I made cinnamelts (a McPuke's clone but much much much tastier) and coconut macaroons! Sorry no pictures of those, I was in way too much of a hurry when I made them to take pictures (so much to do in so little time) and they were gobbled up even quicker! I am definitely going to make them again in the near future though...they were just so delish and better yet they are freezer friendly. I will then take pictures!
Tomorrow's post will be a sneak peak of my latest handywork!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome on the cricut. This makes me want to work on my scrapbook. I haven't worked on it in months. It's going to take forever to finish our Las Vegas trip never mind when I'm going to get started on our trip to Canada.sigh.

    ReplyDelete