Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend News

It was Claudia's 12th birthday on saturday so she had a couple of friends over for a sleepover. I made the giggly girls pizza for supper and mmm mmm mmm chocolate fondue with animal crackers, strawberries, oranges, apples, marshmallows, and pretzels to dip! They watched a couple of movies (boy I'm glad we have two t.v.'s cause they talked the whole time) and stayed up late (sigh...I had to work early the next morning). The next morning Ike made the girls egg mcmuffins and hashbrowns then brought them home. I am such a terrible mom as I did not take any pictures...I had the camera ready and everything but forgot, so you'll just have to imagine the chocolatey mess they made! :(
Today I worked early (8am is considered my early shift...not that it's really early) and I got off early because it was dead! So nice especially on a wonderfully sunny and hot day! The End.

Ooooh beautiful bathroom accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment