Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project Zoe ~ Part 1

I've been in a crafty mood lately so I decided to make something for baby Zoe. I really should be cleaning my house and finishing up a bit of painting but....meh. Last week I went out and bought all the materials that I would need to create this wonderful gift. It took me only a few hours to complete and I wish I could already show you pictures of it but I know that Trish creeps on my blog so I can't just yet! (It'll be in the mail tomorrow Trish!) However, I have decided to leave you with a teaser of a picture--a little part of the project.
Happy Guessing!

1 comment:

  1. I love that even though we're a million miles apart we still act the same. :) I made something for Zoe and mailed it to my mom. I guess it got there yesterday so now she'll have to mail it up to her too. Ha! Being crafty has a price - lateness. I can't wait to see pictures of the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete