Our Little Piggie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mild Amusement

Today I worked...nothing very interesting happened. Actually the most interesting things happened before and after work and those aren't even very interesting. While I was walking to work this morning, the post office ladies were having their coffee break?....Actually more like 'it's too early to work break'... As I walked passed the building they waved at me....later on when I went to get my mail then one lady said to the other that they should smile at me very sweetly every day when I come in as it is very near their coffee break and I work at Pizza Haven so.... Maybe one day I would bring them a treat! The other lady instantly began smiling! Silly ladies...This is the part of a small town that I like.

Later while I was walking home, a van pulled up next to me and the lady called me over to ask for directions...If this were in Winnipeg I would not go over to some van but Altona is fairly safe so I obliged. They wanted to know if I knew where there was a restaurant owned by an East Indian lady...Ha...It's next door to Pizza Haven, of course I know where it is! They were way off in looking for the place cause I was almost home already and that's several blocks away. I always wonder if people find their destination after I give directions. It's always strangers who ask me for them and so I never get to find out if I give good ones or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment